All tours are subject to availability at the time of reservation and will be confirmed once full payment or the pre-agreed deposit has been received.
Reservations must be made in the name of the traveler(s) or the name of the travel agency. All bookings are subject to availability at the time of reservation and will be confirmed once full payment or the pre-agreed deposit has been received.
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
Payment and deposit agreements will be determined prior to, or at the time of booking. Final payment must be received by Label West in accordance with said agreement. If final payment is not received in compliance with said agreement, Label West or any service provider represented by Label West reserve the right to cancel any such reservation without prior notice. Cancellations in the manner may be subject to additional fees.
1 All confirmed bookings exclusive of guiding and transport services, will be subject to a mandatory deposit in proportion to the service requested in order to guarantee availability. This deposit is non-refundable but will remain transferable until the end of the calendar year, subject to availability.
Payments will be made by Credit Card of Bank Transfer.
- Payments and deposits made by Credit card using a secure link will incur an additional 5% charge of the total balance paid in additional administrative bank fees.
e.g. Deposit of 1000€ to be paid
+5% additional bank fees
1000€ x 1.05
TOTAL to be paid 1050€
- Payments made by bank transfer will not incur any additional fees besides those imposed by the bank or entity conducting the transaction.
Label west will provide you with a secure link to an online payment system or our relevant banking information in order to receive payment and finalize your booking.
All rates are exclusive of any provision for cancellation protection. Label West strongly recommends that all travelers purchase cancellation protection at the time of booking.
- Cancellations for transfers and guiding services made 60 days or more prior to your planned arrival or service delivery date will not incur a penalty.
- All deposits provided for additional services are non-refundable1
- Cancellation between 59 and 15 days prior to arrival/service delivery will incur a 25% penalty of the total balance due.
- Cancellation between 14 and 8 days prior to arrival/service delivery will incur a 50% penalty of the total balance due.
- Cancellation from 7 days or less prior to arrival/service delivery will incur a 100% penalty of the total balance due.
The postponing of a planned service will not incur a penalty. All modifications are subject to availability.
The traveler accepts that unforeseeable events may occur when traveling, and agrees that Label West or any tour operator, product or service provider represented by Label West cannot be held responsible for any consequences. These events include but are not limited to: illness, theft, trade disputes, mechanical breakdown, excessive traffic, Parisian Congestion2, the weather, quarantine, protests, road accidents, roadworks, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, war or death.
2 Label West always calculates journey times with sufficient consideration for daily traffic at peak hours, national holidays, sporting events, seasonal holidays, complicated itineraries and announced public works. Label West cannot be held responsible for additional delays as a result of unforeseen events, specifically those pertaining to Parisian congestion both within the city of Paris as well as greater Paris (Ile de France). These invents may include but are not limited to: unscheduled roadworks, road accidents, road closures, road deviations, the weather, protests, natural disasters, acts of terrorism and war.
Label West or any tour operator, product or service provider represented by Label West cannot be held liable for any delay, loss of personal belongings, injury, accident, damage, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, frustration (either mental or physical) owing to a Force Majeure. That is to say, any unforeseeable event such as, but not limited to:
- Any unjustifiable or negligent act, or an omission on behalf of a service provider or employee thereof.
- Any Illness, theft, trade dispute, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, war, governmental constraint, civil unrest, poor weather conditions, the closing or poor state of repair of an access road or other factors over which no reasonable control can be exercised either by either Label West or its affiliates
PROBLEMS AND COMPLAINTS
Travelers must notify Label West of any problem immediately upon arrival at their destination or via their agency to avoid any delay in receiving assistance. In the unlikely event that a problem cannot be resolved immediately, travelers are requested to forward the specifics of their complaint in writing directly to Label West within 7 days. Should you fail to do so, no action will be taken by Label West.