TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Tour will be confirmed as soon as full payment or the specified deposit has been received by Bank Transfer.
Reservations are made in the name of the traveller or in the name of the Travel agency. Reservations should be accompanied by a deposit or payment in full before a reservation can be confirmed.
Payment and Deposit Arrangements :
Payment and Deposit arrangements will be determined at the time of booking. Final payment must be received by LABEL WEST according to the agreement between LABEL WEST and the traveller agreed at the time of booking. If final payment is not received in accordance with such agreement, LABEL WEST or any service providers represented by LABEL WEST reserve the right to cancel any such reservations without prior notice and levy applicable cancellation fees.
Cancellation Insurance :
Prices do not include any provision for cancellation protection. LABEL WEST strongly recommends that all travellers purchase cancellation protection at the time of booking.
Payment by Credit Card
LABEL WEST will send you a secure online payment link to finalize your booking
Cancellation Charges :
- Cancellation is free if made more than 60 days before arrival
- Between 15 and 59 days before arrival: 25% of the full amount
- Between 14 and 8 days: 50% of the full amount
- 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the full amount
Free in case of postponement.
Limitation of Liability :
The traveller accepts that unforeseeable events may occur when travelling abroad, and agrees that LABEL WEST or any tour operator, product or service providers represented by LABEL WEST cannot be held responsible for the consequences. These events include but are not limited to the following :
LABEL WEST or any tour operator, product or service providers represented by LABEL WEST cannot be held responsible for the possible cancellation, operation or unforeseeable events that may occur during an excursion or optional tour purchased at the destination.
Force Majeure :
LABEL WEST or any tour operator, product or service providers represented by LABEL WEST cannot be held liable for any delay, loss of personal belongings, injury, accident, mortality, damage, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment or frustration, either mental or physical, owing to a Force Majeure. That is to say, an unforeseeable event such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Any unjustifiable or negligent act or omission on behalf of a service provider or an employee thereof.
- Any illness, theft, trade dispute, mechanical breakdown, quarantine, war, government constraint, civil unrest, poor weather conditions, closing or poor state of repair of an access road, or other factors over which no reasonable control can be exercised by either LABEL WEST or any tour operator, product or service providers represented by LABEL WEST or the service providers thereof.
Problems and Complaints
Travellers must notify LABEL WEST of any problem immediately upon arrival at their destination in order to avoid delay in receiving assistance. In the event that a problem cannot be dealt with or resolved immediately, travellers are requested to forward the specifics of their complaint in writing to LABEL WEST within a week. Failing which no action will be taken.